Alabama vs Kentucky Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Alabama vs Kentucky Basketball Game Info
Alabama Crimson Tide (9-3, 4-0 SEC) vs. Kentucky Wildcats (4-6, 3-0 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Rupp Arena — Lexington, KY
Alabama vs Kentucky Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ALA: (+134) | UK: (-158)
Spread: ALA: +2.5 (-104) | UK: -2.5 (-118)
Total: 148.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ALA: (41%) | UK: (59%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ALA: (+5000) | UK: (+3500)
Alabama vs Kentucky Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Alabama vs Kentucky Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Kentucky defeated Alabama, 76-67, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 11, 2020.
– Kentucky is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head games against Alabama.
– Kentucky is 86-30 all-time in 116 head-to-head games against Alabama.
– Alabama is 4-0-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– The total has hit the under in eight of Kentucky's last 10 games.
– Alabama defeated Auburn, 94-90, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
– Kentucky defeated Florida, 76-58, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!