Kansas vs Oklahoma State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Kansas vs Oklahoma State Basketball Game Info
No. 6 Kansas Jayhawks (10-2, 4-1 Big 12) vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys (8-3, 2-3 Big 12)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Gallagher-Iba Arena – Stillwater, OK
Coverage: Big 12 Network/ESPN+
Kansas vs Oklahoma State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KU: (-190) | OKST: (+160)
Spread: KU: -4.5 (-102) | OKST: +4.5 (-120)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KU: (86%) | OKST: (14%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: KU: (+2000) | OKST: (N/A)
Kansas vs Oklahoma State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oklahoma State: 34.3%
Kansas vs Oklahoma State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Kansas defeated Oklahoma State, 83-58, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 24, 2020.
– Kansas is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma State.
– Kansas is 102-47 in the 149 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma State.
– Kansas is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
– Oklahoma State is 1-5 ATS in its last six home games.
– Kansas defeated Oklahoma, 63-59, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
– Oklahoma State defeated Kansas State, 70-54, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!