Missouri vs South Carolina Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11 Game
Missouri vs South Carolina Week 10 Game Info
College Football Week 11
Missouri Tigers (2-3, 2-3 SEC) vs. South Carolina Gamecocks (2-5, 2-5 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Williams-Brice Stadium – Columbia, SC
Coverage: SEC Network
Missouri vs South Carolina Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIZ: (-245) | SC: (+194)
Spread: MIZ: -5.5 (-115) | SC: +5.5 (-105)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIZ: (N/A) | SC: (N/A)
Missouri vs South Carolina Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Missouri (55.7%) | South Carolina: (44.3%)
Missouri vs South Carolina Head-to-Head Record and Betting Trends
– Missouri defeated South Carolina, 34-14, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Sept. 21, 2019.
– South Carolina is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Missouri.
– Missouri is 5-5 in the 10 all-time, head-to-head matchups against South Carolina.
– Missouri lost to Florida, 41-17, on the road in Week 9.
– South Carolina lost to Ole Miss, 59-42, on the road in Week 11.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!