Notre Dame vs Louisville Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Notre Dame vs Louisville Basketball Game Info
Notre Dame Fighting Irish (9-11, 6-8 ACC) vs. Louisville Cardinals (11-5, 6-4 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: KFC Yum! Center — Louisville, KY
Coverage: ACC Network
Notre Dame vs Louisville Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ND: (+160) | LOU: (-190)
Spread: ND: +4.5 (-106) | LOU: -4.5 (-116)
Total: 141 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ND: (30%) | LOU: (70%)
Odds to Win NCAAM’s National Championship: ND: (+18000) | LOU: (+6500)
Notre Dame vs Louisville Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Notre Dame: 42.7%
Notre Dame vs Louisville Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Louisville defeated Notre Dame, 67-64, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 11, 2020.
– Louisville is 25-15 all-time in 40 head-to-head games against Syracuse.
– Louisville is 5-0 straight up in its last five games against Notre Dame.
– Notre Dame lost to Syracuse, 75-67, in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
– Louisville lost to North Carolina, 99-54, in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!