Tennessee vs Vanderbilt Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Tennessee vs Vanderbilt Basketball Game Info
No. 10 Tennessee Volunteers (9-1, 3-1 SEC) vs. Vanderbilt Commodores (4-5, 0-3 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Gymnasium – Nashville, TN
Tennessee vs Vanderbilt Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TENN: (-1350) | VAN: (+810)
Spread: TENN: -12.5 (-118) | VAN: +12.5 (-104)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TENN: (77%) | VAN: (23%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TENN: (+1300) | VAN: (+20000)
Tennessee vs Vanderbilt Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Tennessee vs Vanderbilt Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Tennessee defeated Vanderbilt, 65-61, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 18, 2020.
– Tennessee is 86-65 in the 151 all-time, head-to-head games against Vanderbilt.
– Vanderbilt is 4-4-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– Tennessee is 7-3 ATS this season.
– Vanderbilt lost to Mississippi State, 84-81, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
– Tennessee defeated Texas A&M, 68-54, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!