Texas A&M vs Mississippi State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Texas A&M vs Mississippi State Basketball Game Info
Texas A&M Aggies (6-4, 1-3 SEC) vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs (8-4, 3-1 SEC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Humphrey Coliseum – Starkville, MS
Coverage: SEC Network
Texas A&M vs Mississippi State Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TA&M: (+240) | MSST: (-295)
Spread: TA&M: +6.5 (-104) | MSST: -6.5 (-118)
Total: 130.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TA&M: (34%) | MSST: (66%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TA&M: (+15000) | MSST: (+15000)
Texas A&M vs Mississippi State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas A&M: 20.5%
Mississippi State: 79.5%
Texas A&M vs Mississippi State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Texas A& M defeated Mississippi State, 87-75, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 22, 2020.
– Texas A&M is 7-7 all-time in 14 head-to-head games against Mississippi State.
– Texas A&M is 1-6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against Mississippi State.
– The total has hit the over in four of Mississippi State's last five games.
– Texas A&M lost to Tennessee, 68-54, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
– Mississippi State defeated Vanderbilt, 84-81, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.